Blanchon Aquateinte 2K in Black is a two-component polyurethane water-based stain in the 1L container.
Its easy-to-apply formula and the depth of its colours make it ideal for large surface areas, wood floors in particular.
It is self-fixing therefore it can be directly recoated with any finishing product, including water-based ones: lacquer, oil, hard wax oil, wax - a genuine major technical innovation!
The Aquateinte™ 2K with Blanchon Prim'Aquateinte™ creates a unique system, White Concept®, which can achieve a white (or light white) finish on tannic woods, which often, discharge, leaving spots on the finished floor.
Aquateinte™ 2K can be used on all types of a wood floor, stairs, woodwork, furniture and panelling and on all types of wood.
The hardener is included in the packaging.
- Exceptional depth of colour
- Can be directly recoated with all water-based finishes
- White Concept® finish: white or pearl grey
- All colours can be mixed together
- Ideal for a full Odourless water-based protection: stain + (primer) + finish
- Ideal for wood floors and large surface areas
- Interior use
Within the complete range of 12 Blanchon stains, we offer the most popular ones: black, white, pearl grey and soft grey.
System White Concept® 2 colours: white and pearl grey
Coverage: 12 - 15 sqm per litre
This product is available in 1L and 5L bottles.