Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil, Satin, 2.5L
- Clear, satin top coat for coloured Osmo Decking Oils
- Contains a special highly compressed organic non-slip granule
- The natural wood character remains visible
- Furnished with active ingredients to protect the coating against mould, algae and fungal attack.
- Highly water and dirt-resistant
- Microporous, penetrating finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding is necessary when topping up the coating
Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil is a clear, satin top coat for decking already treated with coloured oil. Contains a special highly compressed organic non-slip additive, which is evenly distributed in the coating and reduces slips when dry.
Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil significantly enhances surface durability, providing protection against mould, algae, and fungal attacks. Finish stays workable while coating. Water-repellent natural oil-based surface will not crack, peel, flake or blister. No sanding is necessary, simply recoat.
Available in 125ml, 750ml, 2.5L cans, Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil is especially suitable for all timber decking and stairs in outdoor areas made of e.g. Bangkirai, Massaranduba, Garapa, Larch, Douglas Fir or Pine. Suitable for ribbed, grooved and particularly for smooth decking surfaces.