Bona Traffic Natural is a 2-component waterborne polyurethane topcoat that seals and protects wooden floors yet preserves the look and feels of pure wood. Unlike conventional lacquers the surface, to the touch, feels more like raw, finely sanded wood. For the closest possible look to bare, untreated wood, combine with Bona Natural primer. Bona Traffic Natural is based on the unique Traffic formula which is your guarantee for long-term durability and reliable results.
- Preserves the look and feel of pure wood
- Superior protection for commercial and public areas
- Easy and safe to apply
- Classified EC1R for very low emissions and indoor air pollution
- GreenGuard approved for low indoor emissions
Ensure floor is acclimatized to its end-use environment, well sanded, dry and free from sanding dust, oil, wax and other contamination. Prime the surface with a waterborne Bona primer prior to use or use Bona Craft Oil 2K to colour the wood.
Bona Traffic has in general very good adhesion to factory pre-finished and previously lacquered floors but the surface must be carefully cleaned and abraded prior to overcoating.
- 1x Bona Primer or Bona Craft Oil 2K
- 1-2x Bona Traffic Natural
Previously lacquered surfaces:
- Cleaning and superficial abrasion
- 2-3x Bona Traffic Natural